Thursday, August 27, 2009

'ey! Yo! It'sa tha Mozzarella witha tha Tomato!






Look at that beaut!
The two tomatoes are from my friend Vanessa and her boyfriend's incredibly fertile and generous vegetable garden. The rest of it is
8 oz of mozzarella
8 leaves of basil, torn up
2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp of balsamic vinegar
1/4 salt
1/4 ground black pepper



It was pretty awesome walking up to the Giant knowing exactly what I was going to get. I had a mutha-fuckin' spring in my step and everything. I ended up eating only half of the salad, but that was alright because I wanted room for this guy:

Oh yeeeeaaaah. Greek yogurt, granola, dried cranberries, honey. The dessert was a little overload with the cranberries, but other than that, I could've eaten it all the livelong day.

I started to kind of annoy myself in the kitchen because I was using an Italian accent when I spoke outloud to myself. It also occured to me that my Italian accent is dangerously close to sounding like Yogi the Bear.

It goes without saying that I'm still terrified of the stove.

1 comment:

Aria Minelime said...

yo! update your blog! I already read it already...