Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Me Heat You Long Time

Got a new space heater at work. Looks like this:

Those aren't my legs. Nor is that my faux oriental rug or my desk that looks like it doesn't exist in any realm other than a Sims furniture catalog.

But it is frickin' cold in this office, so I'm pleased to get this heat machine. I'm also a fan of the design. I like things that were made by someone in the 1970's who thought, "This looks so space-agey!"

The best thing about my space heater is what came with it. Inside the box were some velcro strips (to questionably mount somewhere - velcro doesn't seem like it'd hold this thing up) and some disinfectant wipes labeled "Alcohol Prep." The wipes are covered with Chinese symbols and the brand name is OYEAH.

Oh, yeeeeeaaaaaahhhhh. Reminds me of this oldie but goodie.

This blog was brought to you by ethnocentrism and Cozy Legs.™

1 comment:

Aria Minelime said...

beware. that space heater is a portal to the land where the legs and desk reside.